Our February Pack Meeting is on 27th at 7pm in the MCE Cafeteria. The Pinewood Derby is on Saturday, March 3rd in the MCE Cafeteria. We would like to try and speed up the process for the Pinewood Derby by starting the race earlier -- hopefully begin the race at 10am and finish before noon. In order to do that, we would like to have as many cars as possible weighed, measured and ready to race ahead of time. Click Here for the Council's 2018 Pinewood Derby Rules below.
- At the Pack Meeting, we will be doing weigh-ins and measurements. Any cars that pass the weigh-in will be kept for race day so that they do not need to be weighed again.
- If your Scout's car does not meet requirements we will have another weigh-in, likely on Friday evening March 2nd (time and place TBD).
- The Pack Meeting will also include Pie-throwing for all the Scouts who sold enough popcorn to qualify.
- On Pinewood Derby day, the Bear Den will help set up games in the gym prior to the actual race.
- We need more parent volunteers to help at both the Pack Meeting and on Pinewood Derby day. Please email Ryan Evans if you are willing and able to help.